The Speech Therapy Department performs evaluation and intervention in neurological, neurodegenerative, phonetic – articulate, pervasive developmental disorders and learning difficulties for children and adults.
Materials – Personalized means of intervention and evaluation according to each patient’s needs.
- Electroglottograph system, phonogram, vocal assessment – analysis, speech therapy – speech training, pitch Master
- Training system and disarticulation evaluation
- Evaluation and intervention in speech and language dyspraxia
- Neuromuscular electric Stimulation (NMES) of swallowing difficulties and neurogenic disorders, by certified educators.
- Electromyogram (EMG)
- Cognitive functions evaluation, neurological and neurodegenerative disorders, with use of computation in neuropsychological testings.
- Cognitive exercise in neurological and neurodegenerative disorders with the use of structured programs and software
- Aphasia evaluation diagnostic exercise by certified educators
- Diagnosis of learning difficulties with the use of computation tests by certified educators.
- Alternative therapy programs of pervasive developmental disorders (Pecs, Teach)
- Use of P/C