Gym and Therapeutic Gym
The OLYMPION Rehabilitation Center of Patra provides ultra modern equipment with compressed air varying resistance and possibility of rehabilitation programs application, through P/C. Programs of neuromuscular retraining for walking improvement, standing and balance, as well as especially designed areas for the rehabilitation of children with disabilities.
The Gym and Therapeutic Gym Department consists of:
- Antigravity Treadmill (Alter G)
- Antigravity Treadmill with capability of complete patient’s suspension (Unweighing system – Biodex)
- Balance training system (Biodex) with capability of complete patient’s suspension.
- Isokinetic dynamometer (Contrex). The isokinetic dynamometer is used for the evaluation of dynamic muscular function in clinical investigation and sports activities as well as in muscular imbalances rehabilitation.
- Air-hydraulic strengthening equipment: quadriceps, biceps, abductors, adductors, chest, back.
- Foot press equipment
- Upper and lower extremity trochlea
- Ergometric treadmill
- Static bicycle
- Sitting bicycle
- Cross trainer
- Benches – dumbbells – free weights – bars – mattress.
- Walking treadmill with physical condition testing programs
- Forearm pronation & supination device
- Carpal bending & extending device
- Parallel walking bars
- TILT TABLE
- BOBATH bed
- Ascending and descending stairs
- Therapy mattress
- Wheel chairs