The quality control system, with which all functional activities are scheduled at the Rehabilitation and Recovery Center OLYMPION Thessalias S.A., is well known inside and outside the Center and summarizes to the following:
- Implementation of the International standard EN ISO 9001:2015 quality control system
- Function with absolute abidance to the National and European legal guidelines
- Provision of the necessary resources for the implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Control System.
- Establishment of cooperation with reliable and evaluated providers, collaborators and subcontractors.
- Continuous personnel training on the performed duties as well as in the efficient application of the Quality Control System.
- Continuous equipment and facilities modernization and maintenance.
- Evaluation of the patients needs and prompt and efficient response.
- Trust in regards to the patients needs satisfaction.
- Regular recording of patients complaints and possible non-abidance cases and investigation of their causes.
- Continuous follow-up on the medical and technical evolution.
- Preventive and corrective activities performance.
- Continuous improvement of organizing, functional and efficiency methods of the Quality Control System.
- Opportunities and threat management.
- Setting of objective quality control goals that result from the measurement techniques and competency surveillance of the Quality Control System, which are in constant application, for data selection.
The objective goal of the Center, in general, is the accomplishment, maintenance and improvement of its image and credibility, by offering high-quality healthcare services.
The patients and/or patients families satisfaction is a strategic point of the Center’s function. The Center, acknowledges the patients role in the maintenance of the hospital’s good reputation and is committed to the preservation of the expected healthcare services to its patients, aiming to their quick recovery and rehabilitation.
The Center’s personnel is responsible for responding, assimilating and implementing the procedures defined by the Quality Control System, during their every day activities.
The Center’s Administration is also responsible for ensuring that the Quality Control Policy is applicable, for the continuous and steady development of the Center’s activities and devotion to its goals, which is offering its patients high-standard recovery and rehabilitation services.